bug in kate/kwrite/kword

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu Nov 22 01:44:43 CET 2007

As I already stated earlier the AltGr Bug from Berlin still persists on
mingw. I'll probably have no time until sunday, so I will put some
informations here.
The problem is described very shortly:
One cannot use AltGr + any other button; so @ on a german keyboard will
fail.
Another thing that fell into my eye is that I cannot use Shortcuts (in
all of these programs) with the the AltGr button - the button isn't
ignored - it is translated instead to Ctrl+Alt+...

It seems that these two bugs aren't independent of each other; if
someone else finds some other strange things about the AltGr button,
just add at the bottom.

regards
SaroEngels