KDE Windows Updater Client

Bernhard mustermaxi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:35:47 CET 2007

so.. I've just checked out the svn directory of the kde-windows-installer.
If I'm not completely mistaken I can use  the whole stuff from the shared
folder in  the updater.

I've seen there are also plans to implement an update feature in the
kde-windows-installer. Is there something going on atm?

Would it be better if I could somehow try to hack the update function into
the kde-windows installer or would you like it more to have two seperate
programs?