kdelibs compile error

Bo Thorsen bo at thorsen-consulting.dk
Fri Mar 30 10:24:37 CEST 2007

Tuesday 27 March 2007 21:19 Paul Broadbent wrote:
> By the way, there may be a few spelling errors in the error message
> above, since I copied it it from the windows command prompt by hand
> (is there a way to copy text from the command prompt?)

Yes there is. Click on the icon in the top left corner of the command prompt
window. There is a submenu item that allows you to mark up a text area with
the mouse. Press and drag over the area you want, and press return on the
keyboard. That puts the text in the clipboard. And it works with both the
windows and cygwin shells.

Bo.

--

Thorsen Consulting ApS - Qt consulting services
http://www.thorsen-consulting.dk