*** GMX Spamverdacht *** kdevelop configure problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 16:28:41 CEST 2007

On 08.07.07 15:43:41, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> while configuring kdevelop on win32 I got the following error:
>
> CMake Error: KDevPlatform_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the
> directory containing KDevPlatformConfig.cmake in order to use KDevPlatform.
>
> In the top level CMakeLists.txt  there is a line
>
> find_package(KDevPlatform REQUIRED)
>

> but there is no FindKDevPlatform.cmake neither in the kdevelop source
> nor in the kdelibs source.
>
> Any hints ?

Currently none except using the same prefix as for kdevplatform
(kdevelop can't be used without the platform anyway). Or adding a
set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH <kdevplatform-install-dir>/share/cmake/modules ...)

Unfortunately there's no way to tell cmake where to look for
FindFoo.cmake files and I don't want to move FindKDevPlatform into
kdevelop (because then each an every app using the platform would need
to duplicate it).

However I am considering moving it into kdelibs, I just didn't came
around asking on kde-buildsystem wether thats the "standard" way.

Andreas

--
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.