kdelibs build error

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 00:38:42 CEST 2007

I am currently trying to build kdelibs according to
http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_MinGW_with_Qt_4.3.

That means I downloaded kdewin-installer 0.7.0 (on sunday ;-)), got all
packages mentioned on the above page (obviously including the
dependencies) and started cmake [source-dir] -G "MinGW Makefiles"
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PATH=[install-path] -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=[include-path]
-DCMAKE_LIB_PATH=[lib-path] .
After running cmake a second time I got the Makefile and started
mingw32-make. First I got an error which was caused by my system, but
now I get the following error:

Linking CXX shared module ../../../bin/kspell_aspell.dll
Cannot export aspell-15_NULL_THUNK_DATA: symbol not found

I have no idea about kde-programming now, so searching the source myself
might not be a good idea.

And another question:
Is it possible to build the kdewin-installer with mingw-gcc?