Building kdelibs - dll not found

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sat Jan 20 17:35:26 CET 2007

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 04:42:58PM +0100, Stromek wrote:
> set PATH=N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdelibs-build\bin\Debug\ C:\Program;
> "N:/incoming/kde/kdelibs/KDE/kdelibs-build/bin/Debug/makekdewidgets.exe" %*
>
> When you look at it, it is just plain wrong. First line completely overrides PATH
> variable set in the environment that means the path to win32libs\bin is lost and it
> adds "C:\Program;" which means nothing. Does someone know the
> place where those bat files are generated? I haven't found it in kdelibs
> sources yet and changing it in generated project files won't be the
> solution :)

Shame on me, not so hard to find
kdelibs\cmake\modules\kde4_exec_via_sh.cmake. I don't know much
about cmake scripts, however something is wrong here:

file(WRITE "${_filename}"
"
set PATH=${win_path};${PATH}
\"${_executable}\" %*
")

It looks like it should append content of the PATH variable, but somehow it
doesn't. Anyone who is familiar with this? Why ${PATH} expands just to
"C:\Program"?

FYI, I use the newest CMake version 2.4.6.

--
Stromek