Template Macros in VS2003

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 22:45:01 CET 2007

Ryan Loebs schrieb:
> The error was the same.  Here's what the macro looks like in my kstyle.h
> file:
>
> #define K_EXPORT_STYLE(name,type) template< > const char* kstyleName<
> type >() { return name; } \
>    Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN(KStyleFactory< type >)
>
> (copy and paste)
it can't be the same error because there is no '>>' anymore.
Also try to expand the macro by hand to see what's really happen.

> Also, on a side note, is there anything special you have to do to run
> the applications from KDEBase?  I got them to compile but only dialog
> applications will run.  Applications like Kate/KWrite/etc produce the

I did not run kdebase apps for a long time (and don't think I'll have
time to do this in the near future - other more gneral things needs to
be done before). Running kdebase apps just makes sense for a developer
who wants to fix kdelibs and not for any end user atm...

Christian