Template Macros in VS2003

Ryan Loebs obsidianx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 02:10:54 CET 2007

Hello again!

I decided to start fresh and did a clean SVN grab to make sure there
weren't any parts I missed.  One error that I got before and am still
getting is with the plastik and keramik packages.  The macro
K_EXPORT_STYLE(name, type) produces this error in VS2003:

plastik.cpp(60) : error C2947: expecting '>' to terminate
template-argument-list, found '>>'

Which, when I googled it, is fixed with a simple space in between a
few arguments in most cases.  It didn't work here though....  I can
bypass the error by commenting out the line but then I assume the
themes are never registered which probably causes some issues.  If
there's a way to fix this without having to upgrade to VS2005 I'd love
to know how.

Cheers!
Ryan