kde installer in kdewin32 svn

mark cox melbournemark+kde+windows at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:52:07 CET 2007

I'm not sure why you are re-inventing the wheel. inno setup is mature
installation software with many features and you can extend it to add those
missing features. In my experience, installers on windows always turn out to
be much more complicated than anticipated and because inno setup is mature
it has already encountered and solved those problems.
website: www.innosetup.com

mark