How to upload non-image files on kdelibs.com

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Jan 3 23:57:22 CET 2007

Jarosław Staniek schrieb:
> Ralf Habacker said the following, On 2007-01-03 22:57:
>
>> i've tried to upload a central config file for the kde-installer, but
>> I cannot find any way to upload a regular text file over the
>> mediawiki frontend. Can you tell me any way to perform this ?
>
> Ralf,
> I've just added possibility of uploading txt files (as well as
> opendocument and pdfs)
>
> After uploading (using the "Upload file" left-hand link), the easiest
> way to embed a link to the file is to put:
>
> {{txt|filename.txt|Your description}}
>
> This is a template I added, so also a nice icon will appear near the
> filename.

thanks, i can access this file under the url
http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/images/8/81/Config.txt.

This file is intended as a basic setup file for the kde-installer like
http://www.cygwin.com/mirrors.lst is for cygwin

Do you know if I can add a symbolic link to this file using a shorter
name for example http://www.kdelibs.com/installer/config.txt  ?