How to run single apps

Dapuzz mail at dapuzz.com
Tue Feb 27 12:58:11 CET 2007

>> Hi all, this is my first attempt to get some cool kde appz on windows Xp
>> so, excuse me if i'm wrong with this.
>>
>> I've compiled kdelibs and kdepimlibs (thanks to this mailing list for
>> the
>> right win32libs) and installed both in c:\prog...\kde.
>
> Seen on your website that you've writen a script to "normalize" the
> process... would you mind sharing it ?
> I'm rather _really_ short on time lately and your script could help
> lower the first step.
>
> Men, it's been so much time I dream of KDE apps on W$ desktops !
>
> Many thanks to all devs for this work wich could, I think, lead to the
> next great turn in FOSS history !
>
> Bests
> JT

I've used no other script than you could find on http://www.kdelibs.com
according to my own system.
Take mind: the order specified in the path is very very important, to let
know mingw which version (win32libs* or gnuwin32) of which library to use:
there are many duplicates, and if gnuwin32 bz2 xml xslt give you so many
error... use the oteher one :)

--
Dapuzz - http://www.dapuzz.com