How to run single apps

Jérémie Tarot jeremie.tarot at free.fr
Mon Feb 26 10:10:16 CET 2007

Hi,

Dapuzz a écrit :
>> Hi all, this is my first attempt to get some cool kde appz on windows Xp
>> so, excuse me if i'm wrong with this.
>>
>> I've compiled kdelibs and kdepimlibs (thanks to this mailing list for the
>> right win32libs) and installed both in c:\prog...\kde.

Seen on your website that you've writen a script to "normalize" the
process... would you mind sharing it ?
I'm rather _really_ short on time lately and your script could help
lower the first step.

Men, it's been so much time I dream of KDE apps on W$ desktops !

Many thanks to all devs for this work wich could, I think, lead to the
next great turn in FOSS history !

Bests
JT