kdepimlibs and msvc7

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Mon Feb 26 18:10:19 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 05:50:48PM +0100, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Stromek schrieb:
> >Hi,
> >
> >can someone help me with following? Few weeks ago kdepimlibs (also with
> >kcal) compiled. Now it doesn't. According to svn log, vsnprintf.c was last
> >modified in july 2006 so probably there is an error on my side. Any idea?
> >Thanks.
> >
> >vsnprintf.c(55) contains
> >
> >    static sigjmp_buf bail;
> >
> >It is strange, because compiler does not complain about sigjmp_buf but
> >about bail. So it looks like it knows what is sigjmp_buf.
> >
> We've our own vsnprintf in kdewin32 lib. Looks like your check for
> vsnprintf returned false... try a clean build dir

This is the output of creating makefiles (in clean build dir). There is no test for vsnprintf, no failure for me. And compilation fails with the same error. I also updated kdewin32 to recent svn version.

N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdepimlibs-build>cmake -G"Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003"
 ..\kdepimlibs
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2
003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2
003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
 2003/Vc7/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - found
-- Found Qt-Version 4.2.2
-- Found KDEWIN32: optimized;C:/Program Files/kdewin32/lib/kdewin32.lib;debug;C:
/Program Files/kdewin32/lib/kdewin32d.lib
-- Found GNUWIN32: C:/Program Files/win32libs
-- Found KDE4 include dir: C:/Program Files/kdelibs/include
-- Found KDE4 library dir: C:/Program Files/kdelibs/lib
-- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: C:/Program Files/kdelibs/bin/kconfi
g_compiler.exe
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDINT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDINT_H - not found.
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_STDLIB_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_WCTYPE_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_WCTYPE_H - found
-- Looking for include files HAVE_GETOPT_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_GETOPT_H - not found.
-- Looking for snprintf
-- Looking for snprintf - not found.
-- Looking for iswspace
-- Looking for iswspace - found
-- Performing Test HAVE_TIMEZONE
-- Performing Test HAVE_TIMEZONE - Failed
-- Performing Test HAVE_BSD_TIMEZONE
-- Performing Test HAVE_BSD_TIMEZONE - Failed
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF - Failed
-- The following list of OPTIONAL packages could not be located on your system.
--
-- Please consider installing them to enable more features of this software.
> OpenLDAP: LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) libraries; http://www.o
penldap.org;
Needed to provide LDAP functionality in KDE

> cyrus-sasl: Cyrus SASL API; http://asg.web.cmu.edu/sasl/sasl-library.html;
Needed to support authentication of logins

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: N:/incoming/kde/kdelibs/KDE/kdepimlibs-buil

Stromek