Linking error in KDevelop with MSVC

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 28 00:13:12 CET 2007

On 27.12.07 17:24:43, Manuel Klimek wrote:
> Well, it's very hard to guess the cause here without the code. Is it checked in?
> I'd be willing to take a look at it, I'm quite experienced with MSVC
> link problems
> myself. Did you try to omit the implementation of the constructor and compare
> the two error messages?

In case you're still looking. Jaroslaw Staniek proved to be extremely
helpful on IRC and found the cause of the trouble. Apparently using
KSharedXX with only forward-declared classes is not that good an idea.
So adding a #include <ducontext.h> before the duchainpointer.h include
in codecompletioncontext.h in the C++ support fixed the build.

Andreas

--
You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.