Linking error in KDevelop with MSVC

Manuel Klimek klimek at box4.net
Wed Dec 26 23:31:23 CET 2007

that's really strange. Since you have two other methods that work, I'd try to
omit the implementation of one of those methods and look if the linking
error that arises is somehow different from this strange error.

Apart from that you can try to get some ideas what can go wrong from
here:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f6xx1b1z(VS.71).aspx

Manuel

http://klimek.box4.net