MSVC build of kdelibs fails

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sun Dec 23 16:14:08 CET 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> tried to build kde4 with emerge today, but kdelibs fails when it tries
> to generate the KWallet dbus xml interface file from the adaptor.
> qdbuscpp2xml crashes. Patrick already suggested to build dbus-src as
> well, but that didn't help.
>
> Any hints how to fix this?

This problem has nothing to do with dbus but looks like you've an old
qdbuscpp2xml somewhere. The problem was that qdbucpp2xml could not
handle windows lineendings.
Current version works fine for me - did a clean build some days ago with
 qt binaries from Ralf's server (4.3.3-1).

If this does not help you'l have no other chance than build qdbuscpp2xml
in debug mode and do some debugging.

HTH
Christian