KDE Windows and releases

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 14:06:10 CET 2007

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> Saro Engels schrieb:
>> <snip>
>>>>

>> This is currently underway - I am building and packaging for mingw every
>> week and if I can get some support next year, we might be able to do
>> that for both compiler chains.
>>
> What kind of support do you need ?
>
> Ralf

Currently I search for 25 GB disk space. I think xmas will make the
situation a bit better (I might be able to dedicate more of my desktop
to KDE building). But this is probably only a temporary solution though.

Maybe we can find something like a dedicated server which is handled by
the e.v. or a company later.

regards
SE