FAQ a bit unclear (Windows Vista HP, KDE 4.0)

Dapuzz mail at dapuzz.com
Tue Aug 28 17:53:00 CEST 2007

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:18:15 +0200, Gabriel Green <gabegreen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The instructions for compiling KDE4 have me dumbfounded.  The directories
> the installer places things in bear no resemblance to the instructions on
> the website.  Is this because it is outdated or because I am missing
> something?
>
> For example, I have no directory called win32libs.  It seems to put those
> libraries and executables in C:\KDE4\bin
>
> Also, does anyone have binary packages available to get me started?
>
> Thanks--
> Gabe
Have you a second partition named 'D:'?
Does 'andreas' is your name?

Don't rank me a rude but the tutorial (expecially on kdelibs.com) is not a
step-by-step guide to follow without understand what the tutorial itself
is telling you to do.
Just use your immagination, and consider that installer is 'the easy way'

Dapuzz, using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client