automatic build

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Sat Aug 25 02:47:08 CEST 2007

Hello all!
To make work a bit more effective, I have set up an automatic build
system on one windows box over here;
It is building until now just some of the packages from kde and I can
easily add some more in the future. Build is scheduled every three hours
  and is running all day. On IRC you can see the results of the last
build with the command: 'PaddyBot: builds' and you can list the packages
with: 'PaddyBot: list'. You can get some help and the web-address in the
same way using the command help. There is a web-server running as well
which gets all log-files from the builds. For the address either write
me a mail or have a look in the help at irc.
As some kde-packages are building fine already, I want to ask whether
the system should package them using kdewin-packager as well.

SE