meinproc crashing on windows.

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Apr 15 22:52:37 CEST 2007

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> how do I get proper debug infos on windows? meinproc crashes here when
>> building kdelibs giving me the windows "send a problem to microsoft"
>> dialog. I installed gdb, but the backtrace is unusable and I did build
>> with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
You can install the dbg_x86 using the kdewin-installer and run windbg -I
to install windbg as post mortum debugger.

> This is a problem with libxml/xmllint.exe - I thought Ralf added my
> patch to the libxml binary package.
>
> Ralf - did you maybe forgot to add my patch?
no, it was applied to the -4 release of libxml2. Yesterday I compiled
complete kdelibs using mingw without any problem.

Andreas, can you run mingw32-make VERBOSE=1 to get the command line
where meinproc is called ? I can run this on my machine to see if it's
happen too.