kdelibs building...

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Apr 10 00:17:37 CEST 2007

On 09.04.07 22:59:41, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> > On 09.04.07 20:46:14, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> >> I've uploaded a debug and release compiled mingw qt binary release
> >> (qt-mingw-4.3.0b-5) some days ago in the qt area of
> >> http://82.149.170.66/kde-windows.
> >
> > Well I wanted to compile it, but well it did so two times so I know how
> > to do that, in case I sometime need qt-copy...
> >
> > One thing that seems to be not working is using the -prefix option under
> > windows. The first problem is that qmake then looks for the mkspecs in
> > the install-dir and also qmake is not copied to the install-dir during
> > make install.
> >
> qt.conf is your friend: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qt-conf.html
> the kdewin-installer also creates this file to fix the qmake-problem.

Yeah found that already while trying to use the binary packages.

However there are at least two new problems:

a) CMake 2.4.6 looks for libz z and zdll, but I have libz1.dll installed
here (via kdewin-installer)
b) CMake doesn't seem to consider CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH for include header
paths and thus doesn't find zlib.h or later on the Strigi headers (after
manually changing FindZLIB.cmake.

Andreas

--
You will never know hunger.