Compiling kdepimlibs on win32 msvc

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Fri Oct 27 13:17:13 CEST 2006

There is another problem. In syndication, it seems FeedRSS2Impl needs Feed with dllimport, else it gives a compiling error, complaining it can't instanciate an abstract class (although the pure virtual methods are defined of course). I don't understand what's behind this though. What would be the best way to fix this? Have in a separate library?

> But the main problem for kdepimlibs is this:
>
> if(NOT MSVC)
> add_subdirectory(kcal)
> add_subdirectory(ktnef)
> endif(NOT MSVC)

Hum, I had not noticed those two! They are too hard?

Paulo