Compiling kdepimlibs on win32 msvc

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Oct 26 23:00:06 CEST 2006

Jarosław Staniek schrieb:
> Paulo Jorge Guedes said the following, On 2006-10-26 19:19:
>
>> There is a problem with KABC_DIR_EXPORT. When building
>> kabc/plugins/dir/* it should be exporting and not importing.
>> The other
>> macros are properly defined (like KABC_EXPORT in kabc/kabc.h) and by
>> doing so it fixes the error (C2491).
>> My question is where KABC_DIR_EXPORT is being defined?
>
> In kdelibs/kdelibs_export_win.h
>
> #ifndef KABC_DIR_EXPORT
> # ifdef MAKE_KABC_DIR_LIB
> #  define KABC_DIR_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT
> # else
> #  define KABC_DIR_EXPORT KDE_IMPORT
> # endif
> #endif
>
> MAKE_KABC_DIR_LIB controls whether KABC_DIR_EXPORT means import or export.
> Maybe there's something wrong with MAKE_KABC_DIR_LIB?

According to the build rules of MAKE_FOO_LIB, I think, it should be
MAKE_KABC_DIRECTORY_LIB (the lib is named kabc_directory). A short look
into flags.cmake would have you told this too. :)
Happy recompiling kdelibs...

But the main problem for kdepimlibs is this:

if(NOT MSVC)
add_subdirectory(kcal)
add_subdirectory(ktnef)
endif(NOT MSVC)