Bug 134743: sh*t does not compile: Could NOT find QtCore

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Mon Oct 9 00:22:12 CEST 2006

> As you already found out, you need two qtcore libraries - qtcore4.dll
> and qtcored4.dll (the debug version of qtcore4.dll). You have to compile
> the debug libs by your own as they are not shipped with the installer.
Yeah but I do have both files, I have followed the procedure from http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW, applying qt-copy-patches to QT4.2.0-rc1 and compiling it with
 configure -qt-gif -plugin-sql-odbc -plugin-sql-sqlite -fast
 mingw32-make
 mingw32-make install
.. and so I do have both files in C:\Qt\4.2.0-rc1\lib, but Sh*t avoids being compiled. How come?
Regards
marcel