KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Nov 10 10:38:24 CET 2006

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Laurent Montel schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I created some screenshot about KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows.
>> You can see them under this url:
>> http://people.mandriva.com/~lmontel/screenshot-kde4/images.html
>>
>> Now KDE4 can be launch on Linux-MacOsX-Windows.
>>

> How could you execute all those programs without a working
> dbus/kbuildsycoca/... ?

On mingw with recent kde sources kbuildsycoca runs without problems as
far as I see.  testksycoca also returns no error.

dbus is connectable. The only I issue I have is that registered service
using the QDBus  api are not accessable. This could be reproduced by
Qt's  pingpong example. Use dbus-viewer or qdbus as client.

I recognized this when I tried to port klauncher.