KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Nov 10 10:12:07 CET 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 10:05, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Laurent Montel schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created some screenshot about KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows.
> > You can see them under this url:
> > http://people.mandriva.com/~lmontel/screenshot-kde4/images.html
> >
> > Now KDE4 can be launch on Linux-MacOsX-Windows.
>
> How could you execute all those programs without a working
> dbus/kbuildsycoca/... ?

dbus works on my computer. I am able to launch it.
(there is some error message about some missing function) but it's launch and
kapplication can connect to dbus.
I didn't test for the moment if we can use really dbus.
But I can launch application.
konqueror crashs when I try to launch it (perhaps a pb with dbus I don't know)

Regards