Patch is not working

Porfirio Ribeiro porfirio.ribeiro at sapo.pt
Tue Jun 6 13:23:10 CEST 2006

I was trying to compile kdelibs on windows but i am stuck on patch :(

I have tried diferent versions of it but it always give me this:

E:\Kde>patch -p0 <
E:\Kde\Setups\qt-copy-patches\0112-ksyntaxhighlighter-rehighlight-document.diff
patching file `src/gui/text/qsyntaxhighlighter.cpp'
Assertion failed: hunk, file patch.c, line 321

way.

E:\Kde>

Any idea ??