[Kde-windows] Problem with KDE_DEPRECATED and msvc

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Jan 13 18:18:23 CET 2006

Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2006-01-13 18:05:

> Jaros?aw Staniek schrieb:
>
>>Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2006-01-13 16:31:

>>>Just when it is defined after the function - see dcopclient.h:420
>>

>>But it was used this way before without problem, true?
>

> It looks like it worked before - but now I'm using msvc2005 express.
> Courious.

In addition to my previously proposed solution, maybe specific #ifdef for
msvc2k5 express can be added? I wouldn't want to miss "obsolete" tag for msvc
just because of this stripped off version. I hope that next msvc "pro" version
will not couse similar problems.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki