[Kde-windows] crystalsvg not found

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Feb 23 11:17:06 CET 2006

Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> Have you got ~/.kde/cache-HOSTNAME/ksycoca and
> ~/.kde/cache-HOSTNAME/ksycocastamp files created using kbuildsycoca.exe
> started by hand?

Thanks for the tip!

I've tried this but when calling kbuildsycoca.exe it never ends:
kbuildsycoca running...

Is it correct to call it without options? When using --noincremental
it crashes, and with --global there is a ASSERT in Qt.
Seems it's doesn't work on windows. Maybe it is broken because
of the migration to qt4.

Peter