[Kde-windows] general question about win32 port

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 00:12:37 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 23:57, Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Relating to this I have some question:
>
> 1. what the KDE people think about the state the win32 port has
> 	- full integrated into the present kde community protected by the KDE e.V.

My personal opinion is that the Windows port has to be fully integrated into
the existing KDE community. The Windows port is important for us and it's
even more important to do it the right way. The best way to make sure that
it's handled well on a technical as well as on a political level is to be
part of the core KDE community.

So the answers to the other questions are pretty obvious. The Windows port
should use the normal KDE infrastructure.

> 5. mailing list
> 	- already set up kde-windows at kde.org

Having a dedicated mailing list of course is ok.