[Kde-windows] Suvvessful build of kdegames/kmines

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Nov 5 20:59:04 CET 2005

Hi,

Today I've worked on compiling the first application with SCons for
kde4. I decided to use kmines because it is a small application which
shouldn't be that hard to compile. Unitl now I was able to compile and
link kmines (including libkdegames). I can't start the application unitl
now because of dcopserver-problems. I'll try to take a look on this
tomorrow.
I had to change a lot of small things in kdelibs - if someone is
interested in checkin in my patches, let me know. :)

Christian