KDE UX Sprint Re: Intro and Location Brainstorming

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Sat Jan 15 19:38:10 CET 2011

Hi Celeste,

Thanks for this initiative - I really like to join the sprint.

I guess when finding a suitable date we should not look too much for the
room, as there are plenty of possibilities around (next to relevantive this
would be Apliki or KDAB - just to name 2 more and one of these will be
available for sure) - so I think we should focus on finding a date with a
maximum of participants.

Best,
Björn

--