KDE UX Sprint Intro and Location Brainstorming

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 19:40:01 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

Since many of us are distributed among many projects, I created a
mailing list to help organize the UX sprint.

The first thing we need to do is decide on a location and a date. Jan,
is it still possible to have the UX meeting at the Relevantive offices
in Berlin? If so, please indicate some dates (weekend + Friday and/or
Monday I think) in March and April that will work for you. Then we
will be able to do a group vote on the best date. If anyone has other
suggestions, please feel free to add them.

Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in participating,
please have them visit the wiki [1] and subscribe themself to the
mailing list.

Cheers!

~ Celeste

[1] http://community.kde.org/Sprints/UX2011