D25120: Redirect utils.kde.org to kde.org/applications/utilities

Rolf Eike Beer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 9 12:06:10 GMT 2020

dakon added a comment.

  So I finally found time to look at it. First, I would suggest to trigger archive.org to collect all pages before they are shut down.

  Then I think some development information that is currently linked is missing on application.kde.org: links to krazy code checker, translation page and so on. While krazy is just nice to have the translations can direct non-code contributors to the place where the po files can be picked up and directly worked with. Also the API documentation link is missing. Or just a link to the wiki where all of this is collected at one place. Also there is a link to the community forum, but not the community wiki where additional information for the programs can be found.

  All of this could be a benefit for all entries on applications.kde.org, this is not specific for utils. If there is a decision that some of this should not be added there then it's fine with me, I just looked at the differences so far.

  If you have archived the pages then we can go and drop utils.kde.org if there is a plan to address the other points.

REPOSITORY
  R971 KDE Utilities Website

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25120