D19766: Improve performance of cliplugins

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 15:39:57 GMT 2019

elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rthomsen wrote in cliinterface.cpp:928-931
> I removed this, since we shouldnt check for "file exists" messages when listing, right?

Probably yes, but please do mention this change in the commit message.

> cliinterface.cpp:964
> +    if (isFileExistsFileName(line))
> +    {
> +        foreach (const QString &pattern, m_cliProps->property("fileExistsFileNameRegExp").toStringList()) {

Coding style: brace should open at the end of previous line

> cliplugin.cpp:118
>                                                             QStringLiteral("N")}); //Autoskip
>      m_cliProps->setProperty("extractionFailedPatterns", QStringList{QStringLiteral("unsupported compression method")});
>      m_cliProps->setProperty("diskFullPatterns", QStringList{QStringLiteral("write error \\(disk full\\?\\)"),

Unrelated, but I just noticed that we never define this property, am I wrong?

> cliplugin.cpp:119-120
>      m_cliProps->setProperty("extractionFailedPatterns", QStringList{QStringLiteral("unsupported compression method")});
> -    m_cliProps->setProperty("corruptArchivePatterns", QStringList{QStringLiteral("End-of-central-directory signature not found"),
> -                                                                  QStringLiteral("didn't find end-of-central-dir signature at end of central dir")});
>      m_cliProps->setProperty("diskFullPatterns", QStringList{QStringLiteral("write error \\(disk full\\?\\)"),
>                                                              QStringLiteral("No space left on device")});
>  }

What about this one? We are dropping the `diskFullPatterns` property, aren't we?

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19766