D21542: Ignore Okteta part if there is an external application available

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 2 15:55:44 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Well, the point of the preview is that I don't need the full app if I just want to have a quick glance at some file. I don't need the full kate or the full okular if I just want to quickly see what's in a text file or in a PDF.

  We could show an error if the preview is not supported, yes. But we would need to change the default binding to the LMB (from "Preview" to "Open"). Which is something I've been trying to avoid because I think KParts are nice and we shouldn't hide them.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21542