Moving utils.kde.org informations to the wikis

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Jul 29 16:47:06 BST 2019

Hello,

I saw Jonathan mails about killing utils.kde.org and moving all informations
to the wikis. So I started with KGpg: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Utils/KGpg

I updated the building information a bit. I linked to Get Involved/development
because we shouldn't duplicate information and added information for the
.kdesrc-build users about the two debug flags.

I didn't know what to do with the links to https://api.kde.org/4.x-api/
kdeutils-apidocs. Are these links still normal (the 4.x part) or are there
some more up-to-date links somewhere?

Before I start doing the same with all the util projects, I would like to get
some feedback. :)

Cheers,
Carl Schwan