D13876: Display more readable tooltip text in summary page

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 16 12:14:29 BST 2018

sandsmark requested changes to this revision.
sandsmark added a comment.

  please fix what harald pointed out, otherwise it looks good.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sitter wrote in widgetEvents.cpp:158
> I would, for all strings, find them easier to read if they were
>
>   QString("%1\n%2: %3).arg(foo, bar, kitten)
>
> instead of concatenations. It would also be easier to spot spacing problems when written that way.
>
> @sandsmark might disagree though ^^

doesn't matter much to me, I don't really disagree in this case. might make sense to make it translatable, I'm not sure if the way this is structured works in all languages.

REPOSITORY
  R352 Filelight

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13876