[sysadmin/repo-metadata] projects/kde/kdeutils/kbackup: Move KBackup to it's new home in KDE Utils.

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Feb 9 17:05:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018 22:59:05 CET Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > Git commit 9146d557b5d0c00ef400241736d1bfe564576c81 by Ben Cooksley.
> > Committed on 05/02/2018 at 08:36.
> > Pushed by bcooksley into branch 'master'.
> >
> > Move KBackup to it's new home in KDE Utils.
> > This application was in KDE Review per the mailing list announcements, it
> > just hadn't been moved in the structure to kdereview/ hence the direct jump
> > here.
>
> Welcome to the kde-utils family!

Thanks!

> If you have not done that yet, please subscribe to the kde-utils-devel mailing
> list.

done now

> As usual, software is never finished. One of our quality assurance tools is
> krazy, and here are some improvements it suggest for KBackup:
> http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/kde-4.x/kdeutils/kbackup/index.html

There seems to be something still missing.
The page shows links which lead to /dev/null
e.g.
https://lxr.kde.org/source/kde/kdeutils/kbackup/src/MainWindow.cxx

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at