[sysadmin/repo-metadata] projects/kde/kdeutils/kbackup: Move KBackup to it's new home in KDE Utils.

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Wed Feb 7 21:59:05 UTC 2018

> Git commit 9146d557b5d0c00ef400241736d1bfe564576c81 by Ben Cooksley.
> Committed on 05/02/2018 at 08:36.
> Pushed by bcooksley into branch 'master'.
>
> Move KBackup to it's new home in KDE Utils.
> This application was in KDE Review per the mailing list announcements, it
> just hadn't been moved in the structure to kdereview/ hence the direct jump
> here.

Welcome to the kde-utils family!

If you have not done that yet, please subscribe to the kde-utils-devel mailing
list.

As usual, software is never finished. One of our quality assurance tools is
krazy, and here are some improvements it suggest for KBackup:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/kde-4.x/kdeutils/kbackup/index.html

I will take care of adding KBackup to the utils.kde.org website in the next
days.

Greetings,

Eike