D10186: Added a feautre to execute the next task after the previous one finishes.

Filip Mirosław noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 2 07:02:55 UTC 2018

fmiroslaw added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10186#199343, @aacid wrote:

  > The text could be much better, at least should be "task" and not "tasks" since it applies to a single task.
  >
  > Also what happens if a task is in loop and the next one is a "consecutive ? and more importantly, what do we think should happen?

  Hmm in the actual summary I don't see any "tasks", I assume you've modified it. Well, then the taks should not be executed until the user puts the previous one out of the loop. I've noticed hat the tooptip and whatsthis are structured differently, in case of loop and one instance checkboxes, so I too, have done it in that manner. Additoinaly, shouldn't loop and one instance checkboxes be mutually exclusive?? Because they are not, which, by common sense, isn't right.

REPOSITORY
  R361 KTimer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10186