D10186: Added a feautre to execute the next task after the previous one finishes.

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 1 22:14:40 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  The text could be much better, at least should be "task" and not "tasks" since it applies to a single task.

  Also what happens if a task is in loop and the next one is a "consecutive ? and more importantly, what do we think should happen?

INLINE COMMENTS

> prefwidget.ui:255
> +        <property name="toolTip">
> +         <string>Check this box if you want to execute tasks one after the other</string>
> +        </property>

the tooltip and the whatsthis are a bit contradicting the whatsthis seems much better to me.

REPOSITORY
  R361 KTimer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10186