D5100: Properly find zipconf.h

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 18 14:51:35 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Ark, kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  libzip installs `zipconf.h` in `$prefix/$libdir/libzip/include/`. Some
  systems (e.g. archlinux) symlinks this file under `$prefix/$libdir/include`
  for compatibility reasons, but cmake fails on systems that do not (e.g.
  flatpak). Since libzip supports pkg-config, we can just query pkg-config
  which gives us the proper path we are looking for.

  This breaks the Applications dependency freeze, but it's an important
  fix so it should go in.

TEST PLAN
  ark master flatpak now can build the new libzip plugin.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

BRANCH
  master