Fwd: Ark: please add context for accelerator keys in part.cpp

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat May 14 20:25:18 UTC 2016

Hi developers,

this forwarded mail is apparently about these translation messages:

"@action:inmenu", "Add &Comment"
"@action:inmenu", "Edit &Comment"

Betreff: Ark: please add context for accelerator keys in part.cpp
Datum: Samstag, 14. Mai 2016, 17:02:33 CEST
Von: Andrej Mernik <andrejm at ubuntu.si>
An: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org>

Hello,

in KF5 version of ark.po I found two strings that might confuse the
translators, They are located at:

#: part/part.cpp:460

and contain accelerator key &C. At first I thought this might be a bug
preventing user to use one of the options, but looking at the code it looks
that they are exclusive.

Can a context be added so the translators will know that one is active if
archive has comment and other when the archive has no comment?

Thanks and best regards,
Andrej Mernik