[Differential] [Updated, 240 lines] D1098: Add support for lzipped archives

rthomsen (Ragnar Thomsen) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 11 07:13:42 UTC 2016

rthomsen updated this revision to Diff 2694.
rthomsen added a comment.

  Implement Elvis' suggestions.

  We now connect the KFileFilterCombo::currentIndexChanged() signal instead of KFileWidget::currentFilterChanged(). The currentIndexChanged() signal is overloaded and can send both and int and QString, so the conect  syntax is slightly more complex. OTOH we can get rid of the direct slotCurrentFilterChanged() calls in the CreateDialogTest and also we pass an int now with the signal so we can actually use it and save a currentFilterMimeType() call in slotFilterChanged(). slotFilterChanged() was changed from public to protected.

  Also renamed updateDefaultMimeType() to slotUdateDefaultMimeType() to be consistent.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1098?vs=2684&id=2694

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1098

AFFECTED FILES
  app/mainwindow.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/archivetest.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/createdialogtest.cpp
  kerfuffle/addtoarchive.cpp
  kerfuffle/createdialog.cpp
  kerfuffle/createdialog.h
  plugins/libarchive/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/libarchive/libarchiveplugin.cpp
  plugins/libarchive/readwritelibarchiveplugin.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: rthomsen, elvisangelaccio
Cc: kde-utils-devel, tctara