[Differential] [Commented On] D1076: Add properties dialog

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 8 23:29:31 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Looks good, I have mostly nitpicks :)

INLINE COMMENTS
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:54 I don't understand this. Why not use one of the QFileInfo functions?

  Also, please use `i18nc("@title:window", ...)` here.
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:60 QStringLiteral -> i18n(), same for the strings below.
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:65 Use `KIO::convertSize()` here
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:68 Same here.
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:69 Maybe here could make sense a percentage symbol?
  kerfuffle/propertiesdialog.cpp:78 New connect style?
  part/part.cpp:363 `i18nc("@action:inmenu", ...)`
  part/part.cpp:415 This way wa cannot open the dialog with read-only archives. I guess you wanted to check the validity of `m_model->archive()`, so better do it directly here.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1076