[Maniphest] [Commented On] T1769: Drop the status bar

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 6 21:08:30 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/T1769#21687, @tillschafer wrote:

  > Is it possible to detect if the system tray progress bar is shown? In this case, I propose to use the status bar only as a fallback for trayless systems (+ showing it only on demand).

  I think it should be possible, but if it's too much effort I don't think would be worth it.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/T1769#21689, @tillschafer wrote:

  > A second thought: Are there blocking actions shown in the progress bar? In this case the main window should also indicate that something is done and in the best case give the possibility to cancel the blocking action.

  You mean actions that block the UI? There are, but they also can be stopped only from the progress bar in the system tray's notification (this is similar to how Dolphin hanldes KJobs, btw).

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T1769

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: elvisangelaccio