[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D2194: Implement support for multi-volume archives

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 19 10:45:58 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Patch doesn't apply, can you rebase? :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> cli7ztest.cpp:308
>
> -    QStringList replacedArgs = plugin->substituteAddVariables(addArgs, {}, password, encryptHeader, compressionLevel);
> +    QStringList replacedArgs = plugin->substituteAddVariables(addArgs, {}, password, encryptHeader, compressionLevel, 0);

Can you add at least one test case in which we do set a volume number? Same with the rar test

> cliinterface.cpp:840
> +{
> +    if (volumeSize <= 0 || volumeSize > 1024000) {
> +        return QString();

What does 1024000 represent?

> compressionoptionswidget.cpp:66
> +        // Convert to kilobytes.
> +        opts[QStringLiteral("VolumeSize")] = QString::number(volumeSizeSpinbox->value() * 1024);
> +    }

We already compute this number in `volumeSize()`, so we can just call this function.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2194