[Differential] [Request, 12 lines] D3873: Don't check 'Extraction into subfolder' with single-file archives

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 30 15:59:40 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The ExtractionDialog only needs to know if it should enable the 'Extraction
  into subfolder' groupbox, not why. We rename `setIsSingleFolder()` to
  `setExtractToSubfolder()` and we call it with
  `archive->hasMultipleTopLevelEntries()` as argument.
  This fixes the regression with single-file archives.

  CCBUG: 374253

TEST PLAN
  Open a single-file archive, open the extraction dialog. The 'Extraction into
  subfolder' groupbox is now unchecked.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

BRANCH