[Differential] [Request, 255 lines] D3742: Fix sorting

rthomsen (Ragnar Thomsen) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 19 19:37:26 UTC 2016

rthomsen created this revision.
rthomsen added a reviewer: elvisangelaccio.
rthomsen set the repository for this revision to R36 Ark.
rthomsen added a project: Ark.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Commit https://phabricator.kde.org/R36:7781d6ef794a8da9afe1c837c3a7826103568add broke sorting in the sense that folders are no longer sorted before files. This is due to `KRecursiveFilterProxyModel`'s implementation of sort() being used instead of `ArchiveModel`'s.

  We now subclass `KRecursiveFilterProxyModel` into `ArchiveFilterSortModel` so we can re-implement `lessThan()` and move the relevant code from `ArchiveModel::sort()`.

TEST PLAN
  Try opening archives of various types and check that sorting for all columns works as expected.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3742